Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems to be not much talk about Borna Coric around here but he's crushing Zverev right now, he also eliminated Zverev in the 2R at US Open a few years ago. Top notch player, already won two ATP singles titles and a Davis Cup but definitely slipped off the radar because of mediocre results, injury and ranking drop. From 12 now down to 32. That win over Tsitsipas could have created a monster force. To save 6 mps in a major is a career changing occurence. Here is an interview with Coric.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Don't get me wrong; the guy has potential. I just think that this isn't the time to praise him. I remember him pushing a lot less and doing well in the past. Maybe it's a confidence thing...

·
Rankings Master
16,039 Posts
I seriously hope there is no Djokovic look-a-like super star for a while for NoleFam to drool over and threaten people. One per century is enough. Djokovic himself is a great champion, not his fault some of his fans are crazy...

·
Registered
711 Posts
Jinx thread.

Reactions: cpbdea

·
Registered
29 Posts
He is fantastic, I really like his disciplined game and positivity on court. If he manages to get through this one today he could very well be the winner on Sunday!

·
Registered
10,190 Posts
😆😂🤣

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Coric should have won that up a set and break. Excellent win for AZ. This tournament is getting very interesting now. Anyone has a shot, it's wide open. Even Demon.

·
Registered
17,762 Posts
Lol. Man he was horrendous.

His technical flaws will always be exposed at this level.

Btw that win was 2017.

·
Registered
127 Posts
He has a decent game and some nice mix up, which is refreshing compared to current gen ball bashers like thiem park.
He can deffo be top 20 regular, but not sure if top 10, he is missing a killer weapon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts