Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
:tears: Twice beaten in a row by the same player.
Novak was completely useless against tall servebot :lol:

I've always hated Kyrgios, but I wouldnt hold any grudge for this match: Novak was just outserved.

Move on to Miami! I'm sorry guys, but no Sunshine Double victory this year. Let's just hope Miami will be just better

@Yolita I just saw it on Miami Open's instagram. You actually did it, hahaha

LOL I did it: and they have been much nicer to Novak on twitter and other social media. :lol:

I wouldn't mind Novak winning, for a change, though.

I'm still a little sad about yesterday's loss. Novak has to find a solution to big servers. Nick is worse, because he's a servebot and then junkballs like Simon: the perfect combination to frustrate and beat Novak.

Oh, well. Let's hope for a better draw in Miami. This is getting ridiculous. It almost feels like 2010 all over again.

But then we had 2011! :inlove:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
No glory at all during the North American Spring tour :p Sorry for this failed thread everyone.
At this point I can only :lol: and enjoy more free time not watching tennis

I hope his injury will heal soon
I hope he can bounce ever higher after this slump and I hope it's soon

Big hug Nolefam! :hug:

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,366 Posts
No glory at all during the North American Spring tour :p Sorry for this failed thread everyone.
At this point I can only :lol: and enjoy more free time not watching tennis

I hope his injury will heal soon
I hope he can bounce ever higher after this slump and I hope it's soon

Big hug Nolefam! :hug:
No one could predict this. First time in ages he has not won either AO, IW or Miami.
Weird time really for the sport, not even Andy has looked sharp either. But I hope he does recovers soon. Cannot let Federer have all the fun out there. Just hope we get a first time Miami winner now. :tape:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
No one could predict this. First time in ages he has not won either AO, IW or Miami.
Weird time really for the sport, not even Andy has looked sharp either. But I hope he does recovers soon. Cannot let Federer have all the fun out there. Just hope we get a first time Miami winner now. :tape:
:lol: exactly what I'm thinking now. I dont even mind if Rafa wins his maiden Miami, but Kei or someone from the Next Generation like Khachanov winning this will be the most pleasurable result for me personally

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Anyone making his Clay Season thread? It feels like a dead abandoned city here :lol:

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Yes, we all took time off tennis, with Novak's woes. :lol:

But I liked what I saw during the Davis Cup matches and he sounds in a better place emotionally.

He's also at home, near his family.

I think he can go deep here.

Not only that: he lost against Vesely last year, so he has nothing to defend. Maybe that will free him up.

Shall I start the Clay thread? I am busy today, but if nobody has started the thread in the evening, then I will.

Maybe you should do it, @RetourGagnant . You're so creative. :inlove:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yes, we all took time off tennis, with Novak's woes. :lol:

But I liked what I saw during the Davis Cup matches and he sounds in a better place emotionally.

He's also at home, near his family.

I think he can go deep here.

Not only that: he lost against Vesely last year, so he has nothing to defend. Maybe that will free him up.

Shall I start the Clay thread? I am busy today, but if nobody has started the thread in the evening, then I will.

Maybe you should do it, @RetourGagnant . You're so creative. :inlove:
I'll try to make the thread today. I really am not in the mood to pour so much creativity when Novak is slumping :lol: but I'll do my best. I'll cover Montecarlo-Madrid-Rome, and leave RG for another thread. Hopefully no one will mind!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I'll make the Clay thread today then, although I'm not really in so much mood pouring my heart and soul in a thread making when Novak is slumping like now :lol: If it's okay it's gonna cover Montecarlo, Madrid and Rome, and I'll leave RG for anyone else to make?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
21 - 29 of 29 Posts