Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will bank on Haase to bt Simon...Simon has played way too many games in a short time span...He has trouble against big servers and Haase has the tools to put him to the test...Haase has recently beaten Murray soundly and is riding a confidence wave and solid form is an added plus...

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
I will bank on Haase to bt Simon...Simon has played way too many games in a short time span...He has trouble against big servers and Haase has the tools to put him to the test...Haase has recently beaten Murray soundly and is riding a confidence wave and solid form is an added plus...
Good luck Brian on Haase,was leaning that way aswell!Has been the form player over the last 6-8 months so value is there!!

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
good morning. anyone on Koubek vs. Ollie the dwarf?

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Kuznecova - Safarova

Lucie is back after injury - she could find her rhythm in 1set against Sugiama but in the end her service started to work and also baseline play was much better (not so many unforced errors) and Japanese couldn't to anything.. If Safarova can keep this level of play against Kuznecova - she can be dangerous for nr 3 seed - because Russian isn't in the top form now - she lost with Bammer in Doha and here it will be her 1st match (1st round bye) so she need a lot of concentration to go good into the match in the other way Safarova can take a early lead and everything can happen.

·
tennishaven.com
36,855 Posts
Safarova to win a set over Kuznetsova @ 1.90 - 4 units
Chakvetadze x Schiavone @ 2.64 - 5 units
Henin 2-1 over Srebotnik @ 3.50 - 2 units

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Mirza - Jankovic

There should be one way match in our opinion. Jankovic leads 3-0 h2h always winning easy against Mirza 2-0 in sets before and no reason that today will be other way - Jelena is practicing here with her coach since Saturday - looks fresh ( not the same like in the beginning of the season) and Mirza aggressive style of play suits her very much. Sania showed some fighting spirit yesterday against Dushevina but it will be quite different story today - Jankovic in top 5 player and has to good defending to worry about Mirza grandstrokes..

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Safarova over Kuznetsova @ 11/4 - svetlana can never be trusted especially as such short odds, theres value with safarova here

Morigami over Mauresmo @ 11/4 - time for amelies mini revival to end

Schiavone over Bammer @ 4/5 - time to fade bammer i think, been betting on her for 2 weeks now and i think she may just tire if this goes to 3 sets which it inevitably will

Gabashvilli over de voest @ 4/11 - i dont really rate rik at all but he had enough to beat seppi for me yesterday but i have to go against him even at short odds today, no way he progesses any further in an atp event, hes a challenger player these days.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Okay no early plays for me usually where the money is to be made.

6-0 yesterday £££££

Ps Early birds match's could go either way hence big value in the dogs but I don't back many dogs

·
Registered
623 Posts
2 units on
2 units

Doubles T Gabashvili V R De Voest T Gabashvili to Win @ 2/5
L Safarova V S Kuznetsova L Safarova to win with Handicap of +4.5 @ 5/6

Purely as this a value bet.... Safarova can surely win this hence 1 good set and she covers. Voest is not very good Seppie must have been knackered

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Safina -Chakvetadze

Russian battle - Safina has a bad year until now - she has a little injury of knee here in Dubai but passed trough 1st round quite comfortably against WC Sfar (167 wta) - now it will be much harder - Anna Chakvetadze played great match against Radwanska ( both played very good and a high level match) and seems to be in good shape here - also Safina doesn't look good during practice - it's very hot here (40-45 C every day) and she doesn't seems to like it. It could be good bet on Anna - only one thing we don't like its h2h ( 3-1 for Safina) so high stakes cant be recommended here.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Vamos do me favour if you must post all your free picks in order to get us to give you money latter.... yeah right PLEASE get rid of that bloody picture from all your posts.

This ****** would perfer not to look at hairy Spanish in the morning

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Haase @ 2.23
Calleri @ 1.98
Roddick X Gabashvilli X Ancic X Cilic @ 2.4

EDIT: Added Horna @ 3.35
EDIT2: Added Darcis @ 2.75

·
Registered
623 Posts
I must be honest Mirza is one tennis player I would love to bend over and serve all night too however today the simler has her out classed. Not because of actual abilty of shot but because my darling Mirza is a head case. I watched the match yesterday where I was backing her and she goes for a shots at the wrong time missing many. Plus her second serve is as bad as the simler.

Okay Tips at 1/4 this I would suggest is the best odds you will ever see for a thrashing like this. Tips is on great form while this billy no hoper has no serve.

Straight sets bet will also be made. But this double is my play of the day and is for serious money.

You will see me stressed on the live thread later.... mirza if you win you owe me a night of passion

Serious Money bet

Singles : S Mirza V J Jankovic on 27/02/2008 J Jankovic to win @ 3/10

1 bet(s) @ GBP ) Remove

Singles : J Tipsarevic V R Karanusic on 27/02/2008 J Tipsarevic to win @ 1/4

1 bet(s) @ GBP

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
pending:
NIEMEYER over Soderling @5.20, 2 units

adding:

"the body" VAIDISOVA over Ivanovic @2.28, 10 units

·
Registered
970 Posts
Haase over Simon @2.28
0.78 units to win 1 unit

Simon has played well in the early part of this year, and it's took a world class baseliner to beat him in 2008........Berdych, Nadal, PHM and Soderling. However they all have one thing in common and thats power. This is a good price considering Haase has the tools on a good to day to execute an agressive game and there is no reason to think that he can't, coming off a good week in Rotterdam and a convincing 1st round win.

Volandri over Almagro @2.88
0.53 units to win 1 unit

The H2H is very tight, even when they played lat time Pipo had his fair share of bp chances and if he could have been more clutch on them it could have been a different story. Pipo has played good tennis in South America and this should be a close one. Why dont you get ready for Dubai Nicolas and take a break?

Canas over Acasuso @1.9

1.1 units to win 1 unit

Fatigue from BA last week, and even without factoring this in Canas is the tougher mentally. His game is a frustrating one for the likes of Chucho as he can get so many balls back and create errors. Acasuso has lost the last two meeting with Ferrer, lost the only match with Robredo on clay and i see this match following a similar trend.

·
Registered
377 Posts
also on vaidisova @2.05 sportstab will dead set over power her

and also tommy haas @1.40 against becker, tournament is worth a bit of money he has a easy draw 2 the finals

1 - 20 of 63 Posts