5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Ben E. King Dies

You mean B B King? Ben E died in April.
Sorry I thought it was disrespectful to not write his first name after death and thought it was Ben.. Will edit soon.. :)

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

What is disrespectful is that for one of the greatest blues musicians of all time, you give a youtube link to a song that's not even his :facepalm:
I am very confused who died and what songs were his? How many B Kings are there?

Any way I like the song, the singer apparently died.. He either died today or from few months..

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts

I am very confused who died and what songs were his? How many B Kings are there?

Any way I like the song, the singer apparently died.. He either died today or from few months..
Ben E. King died last month, he did 'Stand By Me' which is what you posted.

B.B. King died yesterday, he a blues guitarist. He may not have had anything that charted well mainstream wise be he is very well known. "The Thrill is Gone" is his signature song. Techinically his best 'mainstream' charting song was when he teamed up with U2 for Rattle and Hum and did "When Love Comes to Town"

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Ben E. King died last month, he did 'Stand By Me' which is what you posted.

B.B. King died yesterday, he a blues guitarist. He may not have had anything that charted well mainstream wise be he is very well known. "The Thrill is Gone" is his signature song. Techinically his best 'mainstream' charting song was when he teamed up with U2 for Rattle and Hum and did "When Love Comes to Town"

Thank you so much for the clarification I was very confused.. :worship: I know the first one I don't know the second, I thought the first one is the one who died.. I will listen to the link you posted it is good to be introduced to new art.. Don't know a lot about blues..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts