Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Richard Gasquet has no business winning majors. He's playing well, but he's the kind of player that seems to not give a shit whether he wins or loses. He literally has no burning desire to win big, no ambition. Not hating, it's a fact.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Richard Gasquet has no business winning majors. He's playing well, but he's the kind of player that seems to not give a shit whether he wins or loses. He literally has no burning desire to win big, no ambition. Not hating, it's a fact.
bye((:)rolleyes::sad:

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
He wouldn't be able to beat Murray in the final.

The Brit would cheat with timeouts etc.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
The day Richard Gasquet wins Wimbledon is the day hell freezes over and the souls of the damned start walking the Earth.

·
Registered
6,883 Posts
Are gasquet fans really this blind? He's Ben consistently demolished by not only fed but Nadal and djokovic as well. The only tournament he would win is a Mickey mouse version of a major where the top ten aren't allowed to play or something.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Gasquet is not getting past Stanimal.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Even if he somehow gets lucky and beats Stan, how do you expect him to beat Djokovic? Why are you even talking about Federer?

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
This thread is another level of deluded. Are you suggesting the reason Gasquet hasn't won Wimbledon is because of Federer?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
ha!

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
You must mean if Novak lost?
Nope, OP's right. When he barely could beat a sub-par I-forgot-how-to-play-my-fh-Grasserer in five sets and almost even lost to him, I don't want to know how he's gonna face a for the nth time peaking Grasserer. He's even the best player during this year's tournament (lost a set and no service game). Will be very tough for an exhausted Djokovic.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts