Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Richie has beaten him for the first time. :worship: Got broken serving for it at 5-2 but closed it out at 5-4. Great job!! :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
:yeah:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
One thing only: Richie, get rid of that stupid cap that makes you look riddiculous

·
Registered
134 Posts
well done richard :)

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Well done Richard :)

One thing only: Richie, get rid of that stupid cap that makes you look riddiculous
He had been criticized by the media for wearing this cap (by l'équipe especially) so he took it off at Roland Garros last year and see what happened to him. :p

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Well done Richard :)

He had been criticized by the media for wearing this cap (by l'équipe especially) so he took it off at Roland Garros last year and see what happened to him. :p
The cap :worship:

Richie :D :yeah:
Nice preformance, atleast you made me happy today :awww:

And thanks for my v-cash :p

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Boring match, but still a good victory for Richard.
He served very well and hit some nice forehands. Good luck against Andreev. :wavey:

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Pretty poor match overall.
Don't know what to think or expect about Gasquet: his serve has overall improved(he served an ace at 220 kmh today!) but sadly all the other parts of his game have decreased.

At the moment,i have frankly no idea how his career will developp.

·
Registered
7,055 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Dmitry's beard was something else. I didnt know he wanted to look like a woodsman.

Nice win Richie.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Pretty poor match overall.
Don't know what to think or expect about Gasquet: his serve has overall improved(he served an ace at 220 kmh today!) but sadly all the other parts of his game have decreased.

At the moment,i have frankly no idea how his career will developp.
Whether he improves or not is irrelevant. I always like his game and the couple of shots he comes up with in any game is good enough for me to watch him play whether he wins or loses. If he does well consistently, its only a bonus.

Your analysis is expected and probably right, but for fans of a player to be objective is asking too much. Sport is entertainment after all, not some financial market to give ourselves points for backing the right horse..

·
Banned
218 Posts
Richie eats these mindless players alive. Tursunov never had a chance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts