Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's appreciate this man from saving Tennis yesterday, the man is a legend for what he did for the good of the game so let's appreciate him.

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
I just hope you're still able to appreciate him when he destroys the faker 6-1 6-4 6-2

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
this guy is a choker and the only reason he won is because Wawrinka is a bigger choker on grass.

I just hope you're still able to appreciate him when he destroys the faker 6-1 6-4 6-2

A man giving birth to an alien unicorn is more likely. Let's be real here

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,452 Posts
I do admit that his victory was rather admirable, but it's severely dampened when you take into consideration that a quadriplegic toddler could probably return better than Wawrinka. That typical French choke at 5-3 doesn't help either.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I don't know why certain Nole fans were scared of Wawrinka on grass. If anything, Nole might end up for the final undercooked. We know Fed vs. Murray will be close. We know Gasquet will bend over for Nole and eat a couple of breadsticks. ... we know Gasquet as his best doss not deserve a slam semi. So what more can be said. Nothing to appreciate.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
That's way to prove the maturity of a fanbase.
Mature Murraytard fanbase indeed. Thanks for pointing it out:

I do admit that his victory was rather admirable, but its severely dampened when you take into consideration that a quadriplegic toddler could probably return better than Wawrinka. That typical French choke at 5-3 doesn't help either.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
I don't know why certain Nole fans were scared of Wawrinka on grass. If anything, Nole might end up for the final undercooked. We know Fed vs. Murray will be close. We know Gasquet will bend over for Nole and eat a couple of breadsticks. ... we know Gasquet as his best doss not deserve a slam semi. So what more can be said. Nothing to appreciate.
You have bit of a point here, saying No1e would have easily dispatched Wawrinka on grass. It would be similar to their last WTF match (6-0, 6-3) and I am a bit sorry that Novak missed a chance for revenge after that fluke unfair RG final.

However "undercooked" argument makes no sense. Wawrinka would not have been more difficult SF opponent than this inspired Grassquet, and Nole will be ready for the final is he wins tomorrow, of course.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Oh please, never forget what happened to MTF when Novak was 0-2 down vs Kev.. the threads that popped up:wavey:
:yeah: Indeed! Well said.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts

Sick grip though :eek:

this shot alone is enough to take Carefulvic out imo.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
You have bit of a point here, saying No1e would have easily dispatched Wawrinka on grass. It would be similar to their last WTF match (6-0, 6-3) and I am a bit sorry that Novak missed a chance for revenge after that fluke unfair RG final.

However "undercooked" argument makes no sense. Wawrinka would not have been more difficult SF opponent than this inspired Grassquet, and Nole will be ready for the final is he wins tomorrow, of course.
Nah. Gasquet has nothing to hurt Nole. Wawrinka at least has the serve to hold. Gasquet will be embarrassed. Nole is not Fed. He is not going to gift Gasquet a few games to make it respectable. He is going to be ruthless.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,452 Posts
Mature Murraytard fanbase indeed. Thanks for pointing it out:
You're calling me immature? That's like an alcoholic junkie Glaswegian giving the Queen a scathing lecture in common courtesy. Completely nonsensical.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
You're calling me immature? That's like an alcoholic junkie Glaswegian giving the Queen a scathing lecture in common courtesy. Completely nonsensical.
:facepalm: This is ridiculous indeed. I have yet to see a sensible and mature post from you. Nowhere to be found.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,452 Posts
:facepalm: This is ridiculous indeed. I have yet to see a sensible and mature post from you. Nowhere to be found.
I'm the Michael Jordan of maturity and sense in comparison to you. I have yet to see a post of yours where you're not complaining about how nasty the universe is to poor Djokovic. Has Zeus started flinging lightning bolts at him yet?

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
... we know Gasquet as his best doss not deserve a slam semi.
Why not? It is his third semi and there never was a withdrawal on his way to the semis.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
I'm the Michael Jordan of maturity and sense in comparison to you. I have yet to see a post of yours where you're not complaining about how nasty the universe is to poor Djokovic. Has Zeus started flinging lightning bolts at him yet?
:haha: Delusions of grandeur. Have not seen poster more deluded about his own "greatness".

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Nah. Gasquet has nothing to hurt Nole. Wawrinka at least has the serve to hold. Gasquet will be embarrassed. Nole is not Fed. He is not going to gift Gasquet a few games to make it respectable. He is going to be ruthless.
Except the best 1H BH of all time lol

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Except the best 1H BH of all time lol
don't kid yourself. A choke by Wawrinka does not make Gasquet's backhand the greatest. Nobody believes that. Gasquet won that match because Stan couldn't return anything. Not because he got outplayed by Gasquet's backhand

1 - 20 of 35 Posts