Mens Tennis Forums banner

Do you think Richard deserves his own forum?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Richard Berankis is 20 years old, from Lithuania and currently lives in Bradenton, Florida. He is definitely one of the most talented and promising youngsters on tour.
His current and career highest ranking is no.73, he is former junior no.1 and won the juniors US Open in 2007.

In his short career he won one future, two challengers (Nottingham and Helsinki), and was the runner-up in Vancouver challenger, reached 2nd rounds of Wimbledon and US Open and 3rd round of Australian Open.

His thread is very active with a lot of supporters.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Ričardas "Richard" is very popular in Lithuania and also has many devoted fans on MTF. His thread counts over 219000 views and 3090 posts.

I think he and his fans totally deserved own subforum. Hope the MTF's authorities will show more goodwill this time...

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
He's moving steadily in the rankings and he has a decent amount of fans. I think he is worthy a forum this time.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Berankis deserves his own forum :)

I hope he will make a breakthrough like Raonic this year, this can help him to be well-known from the general public

·
Registered
476 Posts
richard absolutely deserves an own forum.. i mean players with much worse results and ranking have their own forum.

go richard!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Rycka is not only a young player that probably will finish in Top 50 this year and will keep rising in the following but also he has a lot of supporters and his thread is one of the most active in Rest of the World. I think he deserves an own forum

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
he gets my vote!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.