Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good job on Dusan for taking advantage of tommy's loss. A chance at a 4th round awaits

was pretty good at saving break points and strong on converting them

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Zopp will be happy with the RD64 pay cheque and ranking points. Hopefully he made it through this week unscathed and can begin a climb back up the rankings.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good chance in his next match and the chance to get slaughtered by Nadal on one of the main 2 courts.
i dont expect him to get slaughtered. probably something like dominic's scoreline with 1 or 2 less games. it wouldnt end up as bad as ginepri

·
Registered
57,587 Posts
i dont expect him to get slaughtered. probably something like dominic's scoreline with 1 or 2 less games. it wouldnt end up as bad as ginepri
Well, probably not. He does have a one-handed backhand, but it's his better side so won't be absolutely killed. I can see 6-2 6-2 6-1 or something though. He's not Ginepri.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
wow dutzee! well done, congrats

·
23,063 Posts
Well, probably not. He does have a one-handed backhand, but it's his better side so won't be absolutely killed. I can see 6-2 6-2 6-1 or something though. He's not Ginepri.
I dunno -- Lajovic is very inconsistent, and has a tendency to be mentally out of it. I might actually expect less games, but who knows. I hope he mixes his shots up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts