1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Google:

TBD Djokovic - Tsitsipas
17:30h Nadal - Schwartzman

What the...? One match is known, the other not? No official info at rolandgarros.com yet.

rg2020-google-sf-schedule.png

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Flashscore puts both at 14:45h local time...go figure. Gave me a bit of scare honestly, just checked twitter feed for an update, nothing special. And why would Nadal and Diego play second when they played the first match so far, makes no sense.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I wondered the same yesterday, but I checked the RG website and haven't seen the schedule put up yet. I guess that the Rafa-Diego match will start between 1-3PM and the Nole-Stef one follows.

·
Registered
17,816 Posts
I thought it would be impossible to schedule Nadal 2nd, but somehow they managed to....
where do you see that? i think you maybe don't understand this

·
justice for all
16,244 Posts
There is now official RG schedule for Friday's mens' semi finals yet. //thread

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
TBD means?

Drama with the roof
Forecast says rain ☔ at the Midday but will end about 4pm
So first match with the roof.
Which players of the 4 benefit from the roof on. Faster play...

·
Registered
202 Posts
You should never trust flashscore's or google's schedules before the actual OOP is out. They will always put the matches at the earliest possible time (or in this rare case, take a guess).

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Since the forecast says rain first, and then it's clearing up, Nadal would be lucky if he can play second.

For Djokovic, it does not matter anyways.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
They are as per usual, huddled in a room frantically trying to determine the worst possible schedule for the semifinals. If they can somehow still not manage to finish on Friday despite the roof, it would be their proudest accomplishment. I’m not sure it’s possible, but if anyone can do it, it’s the FFT. Allez!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts