Mens Tennis Forums banner

Was women's better?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't able to catch many matches on the men's side but from what I followed there weren't many good matches. I watched a bit of Fed - Tursunov, Fed - Gulbis and Muzza - Kohly, which I guess were the best. I didn't follow GGL's run though.

On the women side on the other hand there were so many epic matches with Muguruza, Bouchard, Halep and finally Sharapova going through them all. Even today, the first half of the first set was comparable to the best that man can produce.

I think it's safe to say, even without knowing what will happen tomorrow, that women take the cake this time.

What do you think?

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
If Nadal wins, definitely the women's tournament was better.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
No we have the dream final between Rafa and Novak

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
are you kidding me? all top 3 out before r3 :spit: no way women´s tournament was good by any standard. it was so shitty indeed

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
One match in final does not make great tournament. what did you able to watch for two weeks ? Ferrer played only one great set and a half in this this GS all other matches were boring, Murray Kolh was great match, Fed Tursunov was competitive, Fed Gulbis was great as well, Cilic Djokovic so so, Nadal showed nothing and i do not know why they do not just invite him to play only in Final with this draws he was on practice to F . So Women tennis had more competitive matches in this FO.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

·
Registered
15,733 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
If Nadal wins, definitely the women's tournament was better.
This! At least the women's was unpredictable and the final was fantastic :) Nadal winning again would be really boring.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts