Well, things aren't going the way we wanted for RG. The tennis Club with which we went last year didn't get enough ppl to fill a bus so it has been cancelled. That was plan A. Plan B consists of finding, and very fast, another Club that organizes such transportation. I'm waiting for an answer which should be given by the end of the week. If plan B doesn't work, we'll book our tickets and will drive on our own, by car. It's gonna be very tiring as you have to take into account the 6 hours trip to go and the 6 hours trip to come back. We may stay 1 night in Paris, so that we are in better shape to drive back. Sure the option of the bus is the best and most suited one. I have my fingers crossed. I miss tennis so badly...................................