Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
There are probably like 20 Americans on this forum atm and none bothered to move his/her lazy ass and create a thread. It's not always about the haters.

·
Registered
57,596 Posts
Ugh. I might have made a thread had Johnson won, but can't stand Sock. Hope Lajovic can beat him next round, if he can get into backhand to backhand rallies he definitely can

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Ugh. I might have made a thread had Johnson won, but can't stand Sock. Hope Lajovic can beat him next round, if he can get into backhand to backhand rallies he definitely can
You just mad cause he getting it on with Slone. Admit it.

·
Registered
597 Posts
They are not too exciting players as talents (unlike the great don :D ) tbh so no one just cares :shrug:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Glad Johnson is out. This should've been Lokoli though. Not saying he would've beaten Sock, but he would've had a chance.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
This didn't lasted long, good because Tennis was on life support here.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts

Probably the most bizzare rep I've ever received :lol:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Wait...but Patrick McEnroe told me Johnson was one of the dark horses to win the whole thing?!?
McEnroe also said that Nadal is the GOAT.
The guy clearly is on drugs or something.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

What do I tell you people about Americans? 99.5% of them are not fit to lick an ice cream.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts

You're posting your bad rep as a complaint? Or are you just looking for attention?

"And now kids, let me show you how to draw attention to yourself in an immature way that will probably earn you more bad rep!"

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
You're posting your bad rep as a complaint? Or are you just looking for attention?

"And now kids, let me show you how to draw attention to yourself in an immature way that will probably earn you more bad rep!"
John McEnroe is clearly upset by your post.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
suck in roland garros 3rd round :spit:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts