Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Sock train just keeps rollin' along.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Disgusting celebration but at least he almost made it up with a kiss at the net

·
Registered
61,471 Posts
Disgusting choke from PCB. Had 3 SPs for 2 sets to love, including one point he had completely won.

Sock is going to make the fourth round now, terrible.

·
Registered
11,147 Posts
Please take the trash out next round, Sock.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Moscarella overruled out Sock's FS at 6*-4 in the tb, everyone in the stands saw it touching the line, plenty of boos from the crowd.:lol:

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Loved the "FUCK YEAH!!!" straight into the cameras during the celebration. :lol: American broadcasters are gonna appreciate that one.

·
Registered
810 Posts
For those who know tennis and watched this match, you do realize the USA now has a player. When Jack Sock's backhand is doing damage on clay (although he is GOOD on clay) against an opponent like this, notice should be taken. Not to mention his net game is aging like a fine bottle of wine and of course the forehand is looking better and better each time I watch him. An American who can serve, volley, and hit winners from the baseline (even on clay) is something special. I am looking forward to his match against Nadal. I believe my signature may be due for a change.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Disgusting choke from PCB. Had 3 SPs for 2 sets to love, including one point he had completely won.

Sock is going to make the fourth round now, terrible.
ha aint getting nowhere near 4th round... that backhand is one of 5 worst in top 300 and Borna will expose it.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
12/15 break points saved for Sock

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Huh? What was wrong with Jack celebration? He just crouched, fist pumped and shouted "YEAHH!". You do realize he just won a tough match in a 4th set TB. Every game was a struggle... but no no your right I've never seen Murray, Novak or Rafa.. fuck or even Roger celebrate a win like that.

Anyways, yep.. Super Sock took over in that TB. He couldn't find a first serve all day, but the forehand was there and PCB stood for "pusher can't break" today. What a joke.

Love to hear that this was a choke by PCB when he got manhandled around court all day long. Like seriously, did you guys even watch? He couldn't do anything to Jack off the ground the entire match. His only hope for victory was untimely errors and missed serves. I think Jack served like a billion double faults today.

Good win for Jack. Interesting match with Coric next.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
ha aint getting nowhere near 4th round... that backhand is one of 5 worst in top 300 and Borna will expose it.
Except he won't . Did you watch his match with Sam? He was similarly pushed around the entire time. Did you catch that bagel set?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts