Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought he can comeback from 0-2. Way to surprise me, hopefully you can finish it tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Obviously Kohli would come back here. He took sets off Clayray 3.0 recently.

·
23,484 Posts
I never thought he can comeback from 0-2. Way to surprise me, hopefully you can finish it tomorrow. :)
No offense, but it's Andujar. Anything can happen with him even if he looks like he's winning. ;) Kohli almost a victim of Fed's training jinx but it seems Andujar's difficulty to close out matches has priority. Another year for Kohli to continue play in the next day where last year play was also stopped against Murray.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Me neither, choked spectacularly the 2nd set tb and gave the break he had in the 3rd back pretty soon. Last games he was really playing freely going for 2nd serves too, hope he doesn't start slowly tomorrow.

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
Kohlschreiber has a love for suspended matches. :lol:

·
Registered
11,124 Posts
Kohlschreiber facing this shit two years in a row? :facepalm:

I feel for you kohli :hug:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Started watching from the 3rd set onwards - Andujar was clearly dominating the rallies but Kohli was playing a very patient game. The expression on his face was like: "I can do this all day long, can you?"
The suspended play is in Andujar's favor, but Kohli will probably close it out.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Kohli! Are you not entertained people? This man is the second best clay courter of 2015 after all.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Shocking first set from Kohlschreiber. Missed the second set. Tuned in to see Andujar break back for 3-3 in the third, then he inexplicably handed over another break, and just imploded from then on.

Kohli didn't really do anything different (better than first set though), but Pablo was awful. Then he just meekly accepted the decision to start the fifth set at 9 pm. Inexplicable.

I like Kohlschreiber, but honestly he is lucky to be likely to go through here.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Wasn't Kohli also part of the latest match in the US Open when he played against Isner there for the 1st time?
Yes, Koli really likes his 5-setters :D

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Then he just meekly accepted the decision to start the fifth set at 9 pm. Inexplicable.
He was quite pissed at the end today asking the umpire 'why suspend now and not before', bet he wouldn't rant had he been ahead :)
Today there was more light than yesterday anyway, I thought they could even finish it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts