Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my god dolgo:eek: no words to describe that effort from 2-0 up in sets

raonic will be dancing and doing backflips and all once he sees this. the 2 biggest obstacles to him making a QF are gone

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Wasn't streamed so I don't know what happened exactly but I mean wow. It looked comfortable. Guess it's up to Simon or Klizan to stop Raonic now...good luck.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Worst result of this FO by far.

·
Registered
593 Posts
:worship:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Still not as funny as Dimitrov's loss, but good effort anyway Uncle Dolgo :bigwave:

·
Registered
21,396 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dolgopolov made a startling 96 unforced errors in this match

considering that it takes 4 points to win a game he basically donated 24 games to granollers

·
Registered
176 Posts
Was he injured??

This result is shameful if he wasn't, seriously dolgo, :facepalm: all the flair players tanking and all the dull players advancing, NID

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
my god dolgo:eek: no words to describe that effort from 2-0 up in sets

raonic will be dancing and doing backflips and all once he sees this. the 2 biggest obstacles to him making a QF are gone
I actually considered Simon to be a bigger obstacle, as I didn't expect Nishikori to even make it to the 4R with his injury and Dolgo is a clown that you never know what to expect from (as you can see from this match). Milos is about to lose a set against Vesely, though, so none of this may matter.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Was he injured??

This result is shameful if he wasn't, seriously dolgo, :facepalm: all the flair players tanking and all the dull players advancing, NID
Rumors of a brain injury.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I actually considered Simon to be a bigger obstacle, as I didn't expect Nishikori to even make it to the 4R with his injury and Dolgo is a clown that you never know what to expect from (as you can see from this match). Milos is about to lose a set against Vesely, though, so none of this may matter.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts