Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Re: RG R1: Youzhny bashed himself in the head again and retired lt. Dzumhur 26 16

I need to see this if true.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Re: RG R1: Youzhny bashed himself in the head again and retired lt. Dzumhur 26 16

:haha:

·
Registered
10,376 Posts

He didn't retire for that reason did he?!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts

Great match, bravo Damir, pure demolishon, pity it ended with retirement, anyway great job, comfortably into the second round!

·
Registered
60,541 Posts

Looks from Twitter like he basically retired in frustration. No one seems to have expected it. But he did take an MTO for a backinjury

·
Registered
3,610 Posts

:sad:
Really liked his game back in the days.

·
Registered
20,727 Posts

Youzhny is a disgrace, he should retire now.

Reactions: Xristos

·
Registered
3,534 Posts

·
Registered
33,360 Posts

smart move by doctor Youzhny

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

Youzhny's career is starting to be over, time to retire!

·
Registered
5,975 Posts

After losing 6-2 6-1 to Dzumhur I'd bash myself too.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts