·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a warrior, this Borna Coric. :yeah:

·
Registered
61,266 Posts
Coric was injured too :lol: Lost a lot of speed in the last 2 sets, but winning would have required Querrey to not lose every important point, and he couldn't quite execute that.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
At least humanity won.

Ouerrey is something else entirely.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Coric was injured too :lol: Lost a lot of speed in the last 2 sets, but winning would have required Querrey to not lose every important point, and he couldn't quite execute that.
It wasn't like he was playing on one leg, but definitely couldn't rely on his movement as much as in the first 2 sets, so he was much more agressive in the 4th and it payed off.

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
Seeing Coric winning while injured and seeing DjokerLife whine over a Croat's win makes me proud.
I hate tanking though, even if it did prove to be a good move by Coric. Still hate it.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Reactions: HugoStiglitz1987

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
"Humanity won."
You know what? Whenever I see posts like that it makes me lose faith in humanity and think humanity truly has lost.
Like really? A guy losing is a win for humanity? Celebrating a loss and hating a player is a loss for humanity.
This is why I don't post in GM a lot, because I see the same damn trolling and awful posts day in and day out. Even when non-tennis people are mean, it's usually original!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Very nervous match to watch, expecially if you are watching it through shitty, constantly breaking livestream where you can't see the ball most of the time. :)

I think Querrey played close to his worse set in life (2nd) and also his best set in life. (3rd, 77% first serve in :eek: )

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
"Humanity won."
You know what? Whenever I see posts like that it makes me lose faith in humanity and think humanity truly has lost.
Like really? A guy losing is a win for humanity? Celebrating a loss and hating a player is a loss for humanity.
This is why I don't post in GM a lot, because I see the same damn trolling and awful posts day in and day out. Even when non-tennis people are mean, it's usually original!
In most cases id agree with you , but were talking about Querrey...... you cant say humanity didnt win becuase that would just be lying

·
Registered
10,248 Posts
0-6 third set? :lol: Did Borna forgot this is the best of 5?

·
Registered
11,147 Posts
He received a bagel from Querrey of all people. :superlol:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
In most cases id agree with you , but were talking about Querrey...... you cant say humanity didnt win becuase that would just be lying
I know you're joking, but people have said this for so long now...can't people think of something original? When will the trolling finally be original?
Someone needs to at the very least bring something new to the table and be funny about if they are going to celebrate someone's loss, instead of be stale and boring and downright mean about it.
Like, seriously, one of the worst phrase has to be humanity lost/won. It's up there with FHRITP.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts