Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Nico! :worship:

Big confidence boost for him after a not so great year. Will face Nadull in R2.

·
Registered
59,035 Posts
Unfortunate, Dolgo at least could be a test for Nadal on a hot day while 2015 Almagro has played a total of 0 impressive matches

·
Banned
923 Posts
Nico seems so happy to have achieved a R2 bendover for Nadal :lol: typical Spaniard.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Almagro to bend over to his master now. :zzz: Pity Dolgopolov didn't go through.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I really hope all the best for Almagro when he faces Rafa, he could make that match tight. It's a pity that Dolgo's form isn't the best now, in his prime he could have won against this version of Rafa.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
apparently Dolgopolov won more points in this match than ALmagro :help: hopeless as alwayssss

·
Registered
280 Posts
Good for Almagro, bad for Dolgo. This guy is so talented and I love his style, but the results this year are not good. I hope he plays a good 2nd half.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yes sad he has to faced Nadal next round. Happy that he is slowly improving again though. Great win Nicolas. :)

·
|
14,993 Posts
Nadal and Almagro have always played entertaining matches, because Almagro tries to bludgeon Nadal off the court, and Nadal has all the answers (except for last year at Barcelona, but that was the worst for of Nadal's life).

·
Registered
29,222 Posts
What a disgusting result.

·
Registered
29,222 Posts
Suspect Fedtards were hoping Dolgopolov might might might have been able to replicate his Indian Wells win over Nadal somehow here.
More like, no one likes seeing Almugro win a tennis match.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts