Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 of 6 Austrians reach the 2nd round of a Slam :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well done AHM! I didn't think he would win after being 2 sets down.

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably more Austrians in R2 than German in the Men's draw :D:D
I cheer for the German players very often but not at Grand Slams because Eurosport Germany always shows boring matches like Petkovic vs. AB or Lisicki vs. CD instead of the good matches on the main courts :tape: :lol:

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
To bad Brands couldn't finish it, but it will bring him some better Fitness after starting Training for only a few days....

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Brands should get a WC for Fürth Chalenger now, bu playing 5 sets here should certainly help him to get back to 100%

·
Registered
8,238 Posts
Disappointed with Brands after the fairly solid first 2 sets that's not a nice way to lose.

The Dr's next patient, dispatch him Ivo.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Not a bad result for Brands after his problems and all the time without playing competition matches. I hope he wins rythm and gets back to ATP matches soon.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
The servebot is out :wavey:

I cheer for the German players very often but not at Grand Slams because Eurosport Germany always shows boring matches like Petkovic vs. AB or Lisicki vs. CD instead of the good matches on the main courts :tape: :lol:
Agree with you but they show Boring German Mug A vs Boring Random Mug B too all the time, so it's not just the ladies

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
brands did well to win 2 sets anyway

1 - 12 of 12 Posts