Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAY GAEL!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

And before everyone comes in and criticizes:
"Clown is clowning..." "disgusting" I bet y'all wouldn't even be able to win a point against Roger-Vasselin, yet all of you are really quick to criticize their playing.
I don't care about people criticizing attitude, antics, playing style, but criticizing someone because they're not playing that well at the moment? There's a reason why the players you see are out on Philippe Chatrier, Suzanne Lenglen, Court 1, etc. while you are at home sitting on your ass criticizing them. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Finally, after clowning around for the 2nd and 3rd, he finally closes it out. This won't get him past Cuevas, let alone Fed.

·
MONSOON season.
81,987 Posts
Doud :sobbing: It was a bad draw for sure given his current form.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
the future RG 2015 semi-finalist has started his journey!!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yuck. :vomit:

Tennis dies whenever this mug wins.
Yuck. :vomit:
MTF dies whenever you post generic, gross-ass posts like this.

And that's to ANYONE who does it, not just you.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Finally, after clowning around for the 2nd and 3rd, he finally closes it out. This won't get him past Cuevas, let alone Fed.
Agreed, he was bad. Might even lose in the next round, I wouldn't be surprised. Deffo won't make it past Thiem/Cuevas in round 3 if he plays like that.

Oh well, atleast my expectations are low now.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Agreed, he was bad. Might even lose in the next round, I wouldn't be surprised. Deffo won't make it past Thiem/Cuevas in round 3 if he plays like that.

Oh well, atleast my expectations are low now.
you never know what to except from Monf. But I'm quite sure he'll be on fire in front of his home crowd so he'll be a big threat for Thiem or Cuevas.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Oh noes. :awww:

It's nice to see you actually switch it up instead of having half your vocab be "mug" and "tennis dies."

Oh wait, that isn't you because you got no flow! :cool:

Yup I said it, you ain't got shit!
You ain't got no flow, this is my show. :lol:

Anyways, Gael got the win and that's all that matters to me. Let the haters hate, idfwt.

·
|
14,993 Posts
Wise decision from Monfils, he knew he needed some more match practice, so dropped a set (and got maximum play out of that set, tie-breaker).

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
Simon played French player in 1rd and Monfils as well. They got their practice matches. But next matches could be quite tough for both of them.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Damnn Pablo is going to OWN Clownfils. Yep - no upsets to Roger here!

Half-decent win I guess. Roger is another story entirely.

·
Registered
21,636 Posts

Monfils will obliterate Federer as per usual and there is nothing you can do about it. Just don't call him a fucking nigger on Youtube again afterwards, that is mean :mad:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

Monfils is dangerous but he will be leaving the French Open a broken man. Haters like ^ think Roger is going to lose to Monfils in a slam ... Heck, Roger was competitive against Monfils even with a broken back and the amount of luck Monfils had in Monte Carlo was amazing. I am counting on Thiem to send him packing. I hope

1 - 20 of 28 Posts