Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
So lets be real here: nobody could possible be insane enough to actually watch that match instead of Federer - Wawrinka. Except the crowd present, of course. But they all must be drunk already, knowing they are wasted their money like never before in their life.

So there is really no witness what happened. Not even Nishikori, because he clearly wasn't there. So the good thing is, we don't even need to erase this match from our memory, it is already gone.

·
Registered
10,448 Posts
So lets be real here: nobody could possible be insane enough to actually watch that match instead of Federer - Wawrinka. Except the crowd present, of course. But they all must be drunk already, knowing they are wasted their money like never before in their life.

So there is really no witness what happened. Not even Nishikori, because he clearly wasn't there. So the good thing is, we don't even need to erase this match from our memory, it is already gone.
:haha:

·
Registered
57,587 Posts
Can't decide how I feel about this. My irritation at Nadal's ridiculous draw and my joy at such an embarrassing performance for Nishikori are battling here.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Bendikori strikes again :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peak Bendych would've been proud.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Guys let's just wait Nadal tards to explain us how stellar was Nishikori's performance and in spite of that, Nadal was up there with God even more.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
And @Budadiii thought having Nishikori as a QF opponent, on top of meeting qualifiers back-to-back, didn't make Nadal's draw easy :facepalm:
its as easy as all his other QF apperances of late... AO, USO, WB.... Djokovic was also the benefactor of this.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
What exactly do you want to point by quoting me? I said that i think playing clay was a dumb idea. So what, what the problem with that? Try harder. ;)

·
Registered
5,922 Posts

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
What exactly do you want to point by quoting me? I said that i think playing clay was a dumb idea. So what, what the problem with that? Try harder. ;)
Your quotes speak for themselves. Even when you're writing about your idol you can't get anything right. First it was Nadal who will get 'spanked' by Novak in Rome:

nothing sweeter than seeing tard trolls like Roxitova hiding like rats after tomorrow's spanking [of Nadal by Novak in Rome final].
. So don't worry, tomorrow he will be sharp as fuck versus his lately pigeon.
see how Djoker breaks Nadal's spirit once again this time before RG.
And then, you can't even assess your favorite player properly, the one thing you actually do follow:

This clay nonsense was utter shit from start, i don't even know why the fuck did Federer choose to play clay again. .
Stubborn idiot, Federer should have skipped again the whole clay season...Fuck clay
it is nonsense these grind on clay...stop this shit and focus on grass. Anyway Federer clearly knows he has no chance in winning
So yea, I don't think anyone who knows how to read would have trouble seeing what that says about you.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts