·
Registered
19,412 Posts
Out of form Sijsling, clay mug Sijsling, in form Zverev

Zverev in close two

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
:lol: You are kidding right, it sounds to me like you don't know much about Igor, either that or this is just trolling.
Sijsling has power, big serve, plays offensively. You may like/respect his game more but that doesn't make him a superior player.

·
Registered
627 Posts
:lol: You are kidding right, it sounds to me like you don't know much about Igor, either that or this is just trolling.
I'm pretty sure he's just trolling, Sijsling is incredibly talented. He has beaten players like Raonic, Tsonga, Dimitrov, Haas, Lopez, Bautista Agut, Goffin, Kohlschreiber and Tomic. Never seen Zverev do so.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I'm pretty sure he's just trolling, Sijsling is incredibly talented. He has beaten players like Raonic, Tsonga, Dimitrov, Haas, Lopez, Bautista Agut, Goffin, Kohlschreiber and Tomic. Never seen Zverev do so.
Sijsling's more designed to be playing Indoor Hard courts, I'd give him a chance there.

·
Administrator | Wikidrawbot
9,631 Posts
Yeah, because he just started his career and turned 18 a few weeks ago ;)

And Sascha already defeated guys like Youzhny, Giraldo, Becker or Groth. However, I agree with you Sijsling is very talented and would normally be the favourite if he didn't have his poor form right now. This match is now at eye level

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
You guys on drugs?
That's what I was thinking but they are both responsible for some of the most bizarre posts on here so who knows? :spit:

I'm glad Zverev has a days rest as he's played a lot of tennis recently. He should go into this match as the clear favourite.

·
Registered
24,789 Posts
That's what I was thinking but they are both responsible for some of the most bizarre posts on here so who knows? :spit:

I'm glad Zverev has a days rest as he's played a lot of tennis recently. He should go into this match as the clear favourite.
Say that again.

I guess we found out the answer to the question, "Why is there no hype for Chung".

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I don't want to live in a world where Igor is better than Alex lucky for me he isn't. Zverev in 2

1 - 20 of 30 Posts