Mens Tennis Forums banner

History books are open

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Can't wait. Rafa in 4. The Djokovic return has been looking increasingly dangerous though. Wouldn't be surprised if he took this.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Look, people, I know you may think this is getting close, but Djokovic is in complete ownage of Nadal.

He will come out guns blazing while Nadal will shitting his pants, playing it save. The first set will be absolutely brutal for the Spaniard and will add to his trauma. He may recover a bit later, but it should be enough for Djokovic to crush Nadal in 3 sets and end his career.

Expected result: 6-0 6-4 7-6

Reactions: SetPointDown

·
Registered
391 Posts
Novak winning isn't good for Fed either.

He'll be only 2 off Fed's record. Nadal's 35 next year and I can't imagine he'll be favourite for any slam outside the French Open.

Djokovic is still very competitive at all 4 slams.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Nadal in three easy sets. I can't see Djoker getting one set. 13 is all but guaranteed. Had Djoker finished off Tsitsi in 3 I would have given him a set against Nadal, but not this time. Congrats Rafa on 20.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
can't vote against a guy that is winning this since Agassi was in the top 10. Just can't. Rafa in 5.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I don't know... I picked Djokovic in four, because of the conditions. I think the conditions will make it harder for Nadal to defend on his forehand side when Djokovic is attacking it with his backhand. This is usually a big problem for Nadal on hard courts, but not an issue on clay because the spin he puts on his forehand pushes Djokovic to the back of the court. The spin is not very effective in these conditions, so will it play a bit more like the hard-court match-up?
Not to mention Djokovic has perfected the art of dropshots here, and they've been incredibly effective.

But Nadal winning in four would not surprise me either, of course.

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
Nadal in three easy sets. I can't see Djoker getting one set. 13 is all but guaranteed. Had Djoker finished off Tsitsi in 3 I would have given him a set against Nadal, but not this time. Congrats Rafa on 20.
What a pathetic post lol. I thought you were a good poster but I must be confusing you with someone.

·
Registered
860 Posts
well well
this has to be one of the most impactful finals in the history of tennis right?

May the best player win
This.

Djokovic fans: he will win, analysis, stats, all to support he will win. Nadal fans: he will win, analysis, stats, all to support he will win.

Either way one of the most historic matches ever. And to think many thought RG was a mistake and not going to be any good.
I. Cannot. Wait!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Jelena djokovic is a sorcerer and she is cursing all her husbands opponents but this time she will fail because her tricks won’t work vs Rafael like it worked against my poor Pablito

Come on Rafael send this evil person back to Belgrade.

ONLY THE ENTIRE SERBIA AND FAKE/DRAMAQUEEN PEOPLE LOVE HIM.

NADAL / FEDERER BOTH AT 20 is amazing for the sport 💕💕 nobody
cares how many twice/triple or whatever times Dramavic wins. NOBODY WILL REMEMBER HIM IN 10 YEARS.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts