Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unspectacular match. Both guys had weapons but used them inconsistently and erred a fair bit. Garin in particularly was underwhelming, didn't outmove or outfinesse or even outlast KK as he was supposed to, given his claycourt affinity. Djokovic will surely take Khachanov apart and expose his linear game.

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Where are those trolls that cheered so hard for this loser Garin? What an embarrassing behavior on court when losing.

Reactions: Budadiii

·
Registered
17,825 Posts
OP finally got his thread

·
Registered
14,155 Posts
I wouldn't read to much into this performance from Karen.
Garin just gave up at the 3rd set, shameful TBH. I know he had a MTO and a medical attention during that 4rd set but his efforts were awful.

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Also, I am happy for Karen. Much needed win for him. :)

·
Registered
17,950 Posts
Khachanov was just more gutsy when the tough gets going.
Not many words about Garin who surely has seen better days...

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Garin reminds me of the spoiled kid you always run into on the tournament circuit and have those annoying parents cheering him on the sideline. When something doesn't go his way, he just becomes a big baby.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Glad Khachanov got rid of the whiney baby, his antics on court are just annoying.

Reactions: wildemu

·
Your visions will happen
49,294 Posts
Khachanov joins the likes of Nadal, Borg, Wilander, Courier, Ferrero as player who reached 4th round in his first 4 Roland Garros main draw appearances.
Yes, I just took a look, impressive record for him

Wins over Berdych, Isner, Pouille, Del Potro, losing only to Thiem, Zverev, and Murray last 3 years

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
It’s a decent win for Karen on clay honestly...well done

1 - 12 of 12 Posts