Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gee, sorry mess. KK was cruising against an out of sorts opponent, then made a hash of serving for a two-set lead and it got funky. Massive clownery in the fourth set from 2-0 to 2-5, fortunate it was poor Vesely on the other side. Don't see Hahach posing much of a problem to Garin.

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Accessing the point-by-point analysis on flashscore for this match should be allowed for adults only.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Accessing the point-by-point analysis on flashscore for this match should be allowed for adults only.
Looks better than it was lol, except for the fourth set whose clownishness is obvious from a cursory look (2-0 -> 2-5, then Vesely loses double break lead and 4 SPs). Third set wasn't too bad in retrospect though, I was really frustrated with KK's passivity, this servebot pusherdom epidemic overtaking modern tennis is quite unsettling.

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Looks better than it was lol, except for the fourth set whose clownishness is obvious from a cursory look (2-0 -> 2-5, then Vesely loses double break lead and 4 SPs). Third set wasn't too bad in retrospect though, I was really frustrated with KK's passivity, this servebot pusherdom epidemic overtaking modern tennis is quite unsettling.
Third set was also a massive choke from Vesely I'd say, that easy FH sitter UE on SP and then the waste of the 4-1 in the TB. Not as big as the one in the 4th set obviously. :lol:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I watched it until 1 set up and 5-2 in the second and switched to other stuff...then a little later checked and it was 1-1 and Vesely had a set point in the 3rd. Those swings in Khachanov's level have to stop if he is to do something big in the future.

·
Premium Member
9,177 Posts
Guess which one is Khachanov.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I dont remember Khachanov being broken three times in a row in the same set.
Vesely can be a dangerous clay opponent and almost took it

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
Ouch jiri you beat Liam for that :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts