Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GOAT Predictor
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was really pathetic after first set. Richard can't already fight just after 1 tight set on GS against desent opponent it seems.

Time to retire? Your mind? He is out Top 50 now...

·
Registered
97 Posts
end of era for the so called 4 French musketeers and especially Monfils and Gasquet who have probably been the 2 biggest waste of talents in tennis history....and that's not an overstatement.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Gasquet is sadly done...

·
Registered
7,378 Posts
end of era for the so called 4 French musketeers and especially Monfils and Gasquet who have probably been the 2 biggest waste of talents in tennis history....and that's not an overstatement.
They both have more than 700 matches on the ATP tour... They didn't waste anything.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
😂

There's a lot more to tennis than pushing, pushing and pushing so deep behind the baseline that you find yourself in such bad positions that you will pull off so called 'miraculous' shots from time to time.

Richard Gasquet, a special player, I think.

·
Premium Member
24,165 Posts
Gasquet looks old, really old. Maybe he can play decent on faster courts for one or two more years, but that's about it.
That's what I noticed too. Looked like a 36-38 years old out there...

Reactions: HollowTip

·
Premium Member
29,568 Posts
Richie, is that you? I forgot the initial username, maybe one of the old timers can remind me.

@Johnny Groove
@Orka_n
@Action Jackson

I remember it was Richie, then it was Yuri, but now it seems like a new Yuri account...
lol. There aren't many true Gasquettards here so you're probably right.

That's actually a HUGE overstatement, chief. You see, having low tennis IQ which prevents you from getting the results you want isn't called "wasting your talent". It's called "reaching your ceiling".

·
Your visions will happen
52,289 Posts

·
Registered
27,328 Posts
Big Richard's 5 hot backhand winners a match is still more worthwhile than 90% of the tour these days anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts