Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, 1st rd is over, middle of the 2nd one. Some of my faves are out already. The most surprising is my big man with the stoned look Chucho. I don't know what happened. Haven't seen the match so I can't say. I wish he isn't injured. He was leading, playing his great winning game, and suddenly started missing his great shots from the baseline. I wonder what happened. I really wanted to see him tomorrow in Paris, against Robredo. But some things aren't meant to be.

Instead of Chucho, I'm gonna see another Arggie. The one I admit I wasn't expecting, given his results so far. Gaudio, will play Ferrero. Interesting match. 2 former winners playing each other. I have my fingers crossed they are scheduled on the Chatrier, as it is the pass I have for tomorrow.

Fab is out of the singles but is playing doubles with Nenad and mixed with Amélie, so maybe I stand a chance to meet him there. :)

La Monf is still on, playing Norman today. He admitted that he's had a very bad moment against Murray, in his mind, at the end of the 3rd set. I hope he learns to cope with these moments. ALLEZ Gaël!!! :bounce:

My fave Cypriot boy, speaking perfect French, is playing a Frenchie today. Benneteau. He played a good match against Portas, so I have good hopes for him against Julien. PAME Marcos!!! :bounce:

Well, this was my review of the day. And probably my last before I go to Paris myself. More to come then!! :wavey:

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
have fun :hug: :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts