Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just wondering how many of you are registered at rogerfederer.com?
If you are what's your respective nicknames?

Mine is - HNCS. Resident forum poster. :D

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
I am registered as "fero". Not too original. :)

I rarely post there. I especially stay away from that site during the clay season. My eyes hurt.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I only signed up there to lurk and nick the pretty pics... like I also did at Rafa's site.

I'm not too keen on fansites - beside the obvious fanboying/fangirling going on, the ongoing mutual mudthrowing between Rogi- and Rafa-fans make my eyes bleed. Sad but true.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,900 Posts
I as well am a member who almost never posts, same as ClayBuster I do not really like fansites.

My nickname is: Tamurile

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
mine is dida2007

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I think I registered in RF.com before I found MTF.

Funny thing was those times when it was only 1000+ members back in 2003, I thought the site had nth much to offer...no updated news nobody talked about anything....despite the fact it felt "intimate" then, I wish there were more members.

Now they have what? more than 100000+ members, and yet I'd become completely lost in it :shrug:

But I still go there at times to look at pics/news thread (it's :worship: these days compare to those old time :lol: ) and also the RE thread, that's about it I will say...I tried clicking on some of those tournament threads at times...and I :bolt: immediately.

Don't r'ber the last time I posted in it...come to think about it, maybe I should at least post those "Happy Birthday" messages to Rogi there instead of here it's not like Rogi's ever going to read those messages here, is he? :lol:

Despite the fact that I'm getting rather tired of those same "topics" that go on and on in circle here as well...this place is still the best ;)

·
Registered
756 Posts
fedschik on rf.com :)

I used to post a lot more but got tired of the same'ole discussions & *newbies* asking the same questions 10000000 times. & too many yougsters. ;)

I do , however, get involed with the RE & like to look at all the pics Krist post.

btw-I will be RE courier for the USO, if any of you are interested in sending Roger a message. :)

cheers
laura :cool:

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
i too found rf.com before i found mtf, and i found it to be boring imo.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
I am also registered but rarely go there if not for the pics. I found the forum to be kinda close circle of buddies, only those who been there the longest and know one another reply to each other, the rest are completely ignored.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
I registered there some time ago, but ever since 20 of my 40 first posts were deleted for reasons hitherto unknown to man by overeager moderators, I never really warmed to the place. Besides, the large quantity of immature teenyboppers, big letters and exclamation marks made me want to carve my eyes out. I did make some acquaintances though, and will check in on a semi-regular basis (mostly to check out the pics).:lick:

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
I'm a member of RF.com as well, but I have a different username there. I think the main problem of that forum is that the side doesn't seem to be geared for so many users which entails imo the situation the forum is in now. It needs a clearer structure with an improved search function first of all.

You will never avoid trolls and infightings on such a huge community - exactly the same goes for MTF of course -.

There are a lot of things I really appreciate on RF.com, like the quick media links and pictures posted, but I really think that there is a lot to improve.

I spend my time mostly in the German part of the forum lately, where our moderator is doing a great job :)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I go there from time to time. Made just a few posts :angel: . It's a bit too chaotic for me.
Nickname: Martina24 :)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Oh well. I have the same nickname at RF.com (hi HNCS btw!). I rarely check Roger's section on MTF because RF.com is better when it comes to things about Roger. But MTF takes the house if you want to chat about tennis in general. Anyway, for Roger fans there isnt a forum as nice as RF.com!

As Eden said, there are lots of trolls and infightings. But, compared to MTF, things are very peaceful.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts