Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Did not know you could actually buy some of the iconic old classic attire worn by Borg McEnroe Connors Vilas etc from the 70s and 80s. I'm grabbing some Tacchini McEnroe stuff today. The Agassi nike collection really showed there is a market and demand to see and wear the old classic tennis uniforms. Hope they reissue some Nike Sampras stuff or early Federer collections with nike. Or even Guga's at diadora. Because the new designs are running out of ideas.

www.goldenageoftennis.com

Registered
Do they have any of the Mattek-Sands collection for somberero loco?

On a serious note - the McEnroe stuff is pretty legit. 馃槑 Too pricy though for this uncertain covid winter of discontent for me though. :(

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Do they have any of the Mattek-Sands collection for somberero loco?

View attachment 359246

On a serious note - the McEnroe stuff is pretty legit. 馃槑 Too pricy though for this uncertain covid winter of discontent for me though. :(
My eyes are bleeding you SOB! that has to be the worst outfit in tennis history bar none :)

Bms should play one match in combat boots and camo just for the hell of it )

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
adidas zverev was certainly copied from Borg Fila, no doubt about that. Thiem adidas was I believe created by Pharoah Williams. not a good look, didn't sell well at all to the public, at least in USA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts