Registered
24,626 Posts
The main requirements are:
- mature and sane acting and posting appearance
- the contributions of or to pointless/stupid threads or posts should be seldom
- level-headed approach of handling things
- no records of being a fool
- a certain level of activity and experience with the forum

If we are looking for a new mod, these are usually the things that are important for us.

For some other parts of the forum, especially player forums, popularity and certain leadership skills (e.g. being the informal leader or spokesperson of a fangroup) count more than some things required to moderate other parts.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks Neely for your reply, but it think some mods does not accomplish a few of those requeriments, i do not want to name them :eek:

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
I think if you have a complaint regarding a mod you should write to Steve. If you think something is happening that shouldn't, you have every right to address it. I would first suggest perhaps trying to work it out with the person in question, but considering Steve came in recently and doesn't really know anyone at MTF that well, you could write to him to express your concerns.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

If we are looking for a new mod, these are usually the things that are important for us.

For some other parts of the forum, especially player forums, popularity and certain leadership skills (e.g. being the informal leader or spokesperson of a fangroup) count more than some things required to moderate other parts.
:rolls: :spit: :haha: :haha:

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts

Make me a mod; I meet the requirement. :devil:

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
I'd vote for you sigma. Arguablly your greatest strength is dealing with trolls, and that's an important part of being a mod. :)

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
ok thanks Neely for your reply, but it think some mods does not accomplish a few of those requeriments, i do not want to name them :eek:
Doesn't need to be a total 100% rule without exception because I made some restrictions as for where somebody is going to be a moderator.

I know you would be a good in handling some things and nobody would need to worry about you that the job would bemaul you too much!

·
Banned
42,099 Posts
How did you get to be a mod then? :lol: :p :angel:

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
How did you get to be a mod then? :lol: :p :angel:
:p You don't want to ask that because this would sound too arrogantly if it was myself who answers this question instead of the people that were leading the forum back then :angel: <-> :devil:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts