Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Chloe said:
GAH! GAH! That can not have looked good, he's too lanky for those. Tell him to stop it. I'm getting poor visuals!
I forgot to mention he was also wearing a sleeveless shirt :lol: But actually, he didn't look too lanky in his outfit. Probably the guy that stood out the most in terms of being muscular was Kiwi, and the guy who looked the most lanky was Popp. I'd say Mahut fell somewhere in the middle.

I would love to meet up with good ol Timmy Ryan, the greatest tennis mind this game has ever known.

Probably not the best scheduling decisions by Louie Horna. That being said, Flip didn't even practice on Sat. as far as I know, so who knows what kind of condition he is in.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
SwissMister1 said:
I forgot to mention he was also wearing a sleeveless shirt :lol: But actually, he didn't look too lanky in his outfit. Probably the guy that stood out the most in terms of being muscular was Kiwi, and the guy who looked the most lanky was Popp. I'd say Mahut fell somewhere in the middle.
Well he looks lanky in photos, I'm surprised that it didn't look bad ;)

Did you take any pictures? :p

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Chloe said:
Well he looks lanky in photos, I'm surprised that it didn't look bad ;)

Did you take any pictures? :p
Actually, I have a couple Mahut pics, although the best one was partially obscured by the fence I had to poke my camera through to get pics :(
But I may be a few days before I can get my pics posted. I'll let everyone know when they are...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts