Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm so happy for him. His first win at a Grand Slam tournament in so many years. Whe he was younger, I would always think he had the game to win a major title one day. With all the injuries and personal problems he's been through, he has dropped so low in rankings, but this win should give him a lot of confidence and we must know when he's on, he can be a threat to anyone. Let's keep an eye on what he will come up with in the next round. I wouldn't be surprised to see him win a couple more matches beating some seeded players.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
I'm so happy for him. His first win at a Grand Slam tournament in so many years. Whe he was younger, I would always think he had the game to win a major title one day. With all the injuries and personal problems he's been through, he has dropped so low in rankings, but this win should give him a lot of confidence and we must know when he's on, he can be a threat to anyone. Let's keep an eye on what he will come up with in the next round. I wouldn't be surprised to see him win a couple more matches beating some seeded players.
This is a challenger in Rennes.....

And he had only injuries, no personal problems, actually he is a happy husband with a child and no material problems.

It was clear that JJ is way too good for this level and it was also obvious that he was rusty as hell. The quality is there, power is there, movement is not there and confidence is not there. Good start, I was expecting 3-6 4-6, but next round will be tougher.

·
Banned
21,055 Posts
Lmao

GOAT troll or GOAT fail

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Lmao

GOAT troll or GOAT fail
Some people can get a bit carried away sometimes :p, it's just fun to see someone reacting like that, because this is what tennis does to us.

Facts may be a bit wrong here and there, but Jerzy won this.

Happy for him. Now looking for many more wins to come and for miraculous recovery from all the injuries (if that hasn't already happened), not a single one more of them heading his way - just as I'm hoping for someone else troubled by injuries big time during the last few years.

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
13,016 Posts
My new fav poster

Reactions: Sara X
1 - 9 of 9 Posts