Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember my words I received in a dream when I napped for two minutes.

No Big3 will win

Discuss

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
13,006 Posts
Already forgot your words

Surprised to hear from you this side of acc/popcon

Reactions: enlightenedth

·
Registered
516 Posts
While Federer will definitely lose next round or give a walkover, Nadal and Djokovic are practically for all purposes guaranteed to make the finals unless they get injured or meet with a serious accident. All they have to do is be present for the remaining rounds and they'll get thru. No one left in their draws can challenge them.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
While Federer will definitely lose next round or give a walkover, Nadal and Djokovic are practically for all purposes guaranteed to make the finals unless they get injured or meet with a serious accident. All they have to do is be present for the remaining rounds and they'll get thru. No one left in their draws can challenge them.
Rafa wont make the final fit enogh
Nick-Thiem-Medvedev is too hard

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I have a feeling both Rafa and Federer will be out perhaps even before the QF and Djoko will have a virtual walkover to the title.

·
justice for all
17,944 Posts
I’d love that to be true (if not for Fed’s miracle win) but mosty likely this thread will backfire OP badly...

·
Registered
197 Posts
DAMMIT JOHN MILLMAN!!!...lol...

GO DANILL MEDVEDEV !!!! (sorry Thiem, i would cheer for you if you could actually win the Australian Open)...LOL

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
the title reminded me of "mark my words" craze at MTF back in the days. Who was that guy who started it? he knew a lot but was clowning often.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts