Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw freckles on her face and hands and told her she needs to decrease her sun time because it is dangerous now she is very mad at me.. Do you think I was rude I feel sad and guilty.. She is mad because of the way I gasped after seeing so many freckles on her hands, I know this is wrong but I didn't mean it.. What shall I do to apologize?

·
Your visions will happen
47,139 Posts
Saw the thread title from the main page. GOAT thread candidate I thought. Then I saw it was Sweet Cleo, GOAT thread winner I thought.

Nutting ronng wed dat Cleo. Ur jost a reel beatch simetimz.
This.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Tell her to stay pressed.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Don't apologise or even mention the incident again. Talking never solves anything. Pretend nothing happened. If that doesn't work and she's still mad, buy her a necklace... I mean movie. Invite her to the movies, on you.

This is foolproof advice.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't mean to be rude I was worried about her sun exposure I know I should't say it I need to find a polite way to apologize..

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
What shade is her armpit hair?

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't apologise or even mention the incident again. Talking never solves anything. Pretend nothing happened. If that doesn't work and she's still mad, buy her a necklace... I mean movie. Invite her to the movies, on you.

This is foolproof advice.
Thank you..Good idea.. When we go to movie we will spend more time and she will know I am crazy so she will forgive me..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts