Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok my first thread. I thought it was time. haha Didn't know whether to post it here or the beloved RUINS because it's not nice to experiment with human beings. But anyway for the fun of it here we go. (Could be ideas for reality shows, if there are producers here) Please move it there if I'm breaking any rules.

Ok, I'd drop Kyrgios in a third world country like Argentina with no money/passport where he would have to fight for his life and struggle to satisfy every day needs and suffer through all the common men problems: Hate their job, the boss, coworkers, pay rent, hate the landlord, neighbours, pay the bills in dollars, hate the president, inflation going up, again...
He would have to figure out and get out of there and resume his career as a tennis player. And see how long it takes him and perhaps get a new appretiation for what he does and how he lives.

Feel free to add your own :grin2:

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reality shows are all fake anyway so he would fit nicely :shrug:
Let's say we'd have the power to make it real :laugh2: I wouldn't mind seeing Kyrgios living here. Getting a taste of the good stuff, the ever changing politics and economics. Living in society here has become a wild ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts