Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get a job. And soon.

I think i just realised how addicted to shopping i am. I know it sounds lame and just a little predictable that a girl would be, but seriously i go into shops/look at websites and i'm literally like i NEED this. :sobbing: And i could very well get it if i had an income :lol:

But i don't think i can balance a job and studying like some people seem to do so well, so i'll just stick to looking. On the good side, it's nearly my birthday and christmas so i can put some of the stuff on my present list :p Mostly the list has shoes, belts and some funky trousers. Not really THAT funky though, just cool :lol:

And i have a prom-type thing at the end of this school year so that means i get to go DRESS SHOPPING. Ohmygoshwowimsoexcited! :p

Yeah, so this is me: Totally shop-addicted ;)

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
:haha: Poor Sarah!!! It's hard to be addicted ;)

You're gonna look sooo pretty in a fancy dress! :hearts: Especially something pastel - would look fantastico with your skintone. I expect to see lots of pictures :D

Early happy birthday, too! :p

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww thanks Deb, i'll show the pictures sure! :hug: It's a long way away, i just like to plan early :lol:

And yes, it is oh so hard :p

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Hello fellow shopping addict! :)

I can totally relate to this, though I think I've got the shopping addiction even worse- to the point where my whole career is going to involve fashion and shopping.

Still, there are worse addictions to have. I need a job too- I'm barely surviving on window shopping. Just think the Sales are coming soon. :hearts: Then we can shop even more and not feel as guilty!

Oh and yes an Early Happy Birthday to ya. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts