Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, back to the real life, back to work.
I have an exam at the moment, so last week, has an oral exam with 15 mins in spanish. I had to talk about Antarctica, it has been ok even if my spanish is not the best in the world, but the person appreciated that I made the effort to speak even if it wasn't perfect. When I saw my performance, I really wanted to take spanish courses again. I remember when I was a student, I was speaking spanish, but lost everything unfortunately even if I understand it well (when people speak slowly, not when Gonzo speaks lol)
My last exam is on June 20th. I was supposed to go to Sweden for my work at this period, but had to cancell unfortunately.

Well, instead i go to Estonia in July, to visit Tallinn and Saaremaa island, so I'm very happy cause I haven't been to Estonia before. The closest were Helsinki, the finnish capital. And, in August, i am invited to Göteborg, to attend to the European Athletics championships, I'll be there with one of my colleague. It will be nice to come back to Sweden.

I can't complain, at the moment, in my work, everything is ok, and things changed. I have a great new boss who has a big confidence in me and I appreciate a lot. I hope it will continue on that way....

This evening, went to a professional cocktail, we've been invited by the Norwegian Tourist board, and we ate some salmon. Was great :)

Now, it's world cup and France / Switzerland : 0 - 0 :( not surprised. Good luck for the next matches :bounce:

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
:hug: glad all's well Valerie :hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts