Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.foxsports.com.au/tennis/rising-australian-tennis-star-nick-kyrgios-in-feud-with-rapper-drake/story-e6frf4mu-1226989535940

“I came out really flat, so hopefully I won’t listen to that again. It was actually Drake. Didn’t do the job for me,” Kyrgios said after the win.

Drake wasn’t happy with the criticism and hit back at the 19-year-old, saying no one will ever remember Kyrgios’ name.

“I also want to meet that guy and look him in the eye and see exactly who he is as a man and size him up and then chop him right down.

“Nick whatever-his-name-is’ — because he didn’t win, so that’s how he’s going to be remembered: ‘Nick whatever-his-name-is.’”

:lol:

·
Your visions will happen
47,112 Posts
Taking things a wee bit too far, Drake

·
Registered
3,854 Posts

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Never heard of Drake before this (and his comments won't be winning him any fans downunder!). But Kyrgios is certainly learning about the downside of fame the hard way!

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
humourless Drake (sorry, is he famous, i don't know him :tape:)

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Drake has always been oversensitive :lol: he shouldn't have replied -- just makes himself look insecure.

(.... and countdown to Drake making an MTF account just to rail at us and tell us all we're losers :p)

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Drake is an emotional guy, just read his lyrics that every brainless girl likes to quote. He always has good beats though and I like the slow tempo.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Could be, but according to wikipedia this guy goes out of his way to pick a fight. One way of getting publicity I guess...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Oh god, the media stories are going to get ridiculous are they. I hate our media so much.
They publish whatever sells and whatever the general public wants to read/hear. This story apparently is very interesting given the fact someone even took it to MTF and several people reply. It doesn't have to be a conscious choice to publish garbage, it's simple selection: the media that do publish popular garbage are the ones that survive.

·
Registered
21,394 Posts

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Drake fuckin' SUCKS anyway. At least Kyrgios has talent in his field. Not some overrated trash artist.
Never heard of Drake before this (and his comments won't be winning him any fans downunder!). But Kyrgios is certainly learning about the downside of fame the hard way!
Clearly Kyrgios doesn't agree and he's probably gutted about this. :shrug:

It's just a silly news story and it will blow over soon enough although I suspect Kyrgios will be more careful with his words next time.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Who is Drake? I always confuse him with Dr. Dre.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
They publish whatever sells and whatever the general public wants to read/hear. This story apparently is very interesting given the fact someone even took it to MTF and several people reply. It doesn't have to be a conscious choice to publish garbage, it's simple selection: the media that do publish popular garbage are the ones that survive.
We love to kill our own, it's horrible.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts