1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
Unsurprising given how close the surgery was to the start of the French :shrug:

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
ShanksBboy in tears :spit:The guy thought Rao is the next Soderling capable of saving tennis from 3 pushers Nadal, Djoker and Claymitrov:rolleyes::lol:

Get well soon, Milos:yeah:

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
:bigclap:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Too bad for him, hope he gets better soon...

·
Premium Member
9,057 Posts
Disgusting news but expected. Good luck at Wimbledon.

·
Premium Member
9,057 Posts
ShanksBboy in tears :spit:The guy thought Rao is the next Soderling capable of saving tennis from 3 pushers Nadal, Djoker and Claymitrov:rolleyes::lol:

Get well, Milos:yeah:
Did i ever say that tard? :superlol::superlol: Poor guy felt so attacked that he tries to hurt me with lame lies :haha::haha:

Crawl back in you're crawl you fake human body, also we all know you're just a DA so...

·
Premium Member
9,057 Posts

·
Registered
16,671 Posts
Reactions: Haneul

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Did i ever say that tard? :superlol::superlol: Poor guy felt so attacked that he tries to hurt me with lame lies :haha::haha:

Crawl back in you're crawl you fake human body, also we all know you're just a DA so...

I'll respect your opinion on that but I'll disagree with you.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Good night sweet prince. See you at the US Open

·
Administrator
6,158 Posts
Expected, would have been a very quick recovery to be able to play here so quickly. Glad that he announced it before the draw so we know what things are looking like with the seeds.

Very unfortunate for him, no major injuries in the last year (only a couple of minor tournaments missed I think) and now he gets one after getting enough points to make top 4 (albeit briefly) and right before the busiest part of the season and where he has some of his biggest point hauls to defend (Rome SF, RG QF, Wimbledon SF).

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
That means Nadal is now 6th seed, and he won't play in QF vs Đoković or Federer.
This is not true.

1-4 play 5-8 in QF.

See AO15: Federer (2) and Murray (6) in the same quarter.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
That means Nadal is now 6th seed, and he won't play in QF vs Đoković or Federer.
Place in the draw is random (that is, within the places reserved for that ranking group) for 3/4, 5/6/7/8, 9-16 and so on.

So it doesn't matter if you're 5th or 8th.

(Old times were 1vs8-5vs4 --- 3vs6-7vs2)

EDIT: Also not surprising, obviously timed this to be ready for wimbledon.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
:facepalm:

You ruined the possibility dream draw man.

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
Didn't know they changed it. Thx
What are you talking about? There are only 4 quarters and have always been. It's math.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts