Votes: 56 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milos will have more slams than Murray at the end of both players careers do you agree yes or no ? For me Andy's days at the top are over and Milos rise has just started he will only get better from now on, while Murray will get worse and worse.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
oh god no. I hope not. This guy is a cheater through and through. I don't remember the match in which he cheated blatantly and then refused to apologize until his PR guy got back to him ... also from your signature:

Proud fan of
Novak Djokovic
Genie Bouchard
Milos Raonic
Del Potro

One of those does not belong with the other 3 and it is not Brouchard, Djokovic or Del Potro. Fancy a guess?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
It's impossible to say, but Murray was a better player when he was 23 than Raonic is. Murray will probably win 3-6 slams, Raonic 1 or 2.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Hopefully not, we need more charismatic players to be on very top than this idiot :haha: . That said, at least he can play a bit tennis, probably he will have his chance to get slam in not too distant future whether I like it or not...

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Does it matter? Raonic will probably peak in a substantially weaker era than Murray. Even if he does bot his way to 2+ slams, I remain highly sceptical that he will ever come close to being as good a player as Murray was in his peak (which I agree is over, sadly).

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does it matter? Raonic will probably peak in a substantially weaker era than Murray. Even if he does bot his way to 2+ slams, I remain highly sceptical that he will ever come close to being as good a player as Murray was in his peak (which I agree is over, sadly).
It does matter because Raonic will have a bigger legacy compared to Murray.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Doubtful. If I were to make an over/under on how many slams Murray will win from this point forward -- I'll go with an even 1 slam (1.90 or -110). Over one slam is a winner. Under is a loss. One slam is a push. As for Milos, he will play in a substantially weak era, but not for some time. The big 4 are still the best in tennis by quite some margin, and despite their inevitable decline -- He won't be without a peak one of them until he's 26-27 minimum. Murray and Djok will also surely outlast Fed/Nadal. Injuries are an issue too with Milos. I think Milos wins one, but Murray in all likely hood will end up with more.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Milos will win one in a similar vein to Andy Roddick. His major opponents/threads will become upset and he will take advantage of the poor opponents.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
If the 95 generation keeps mugging I can see that happen.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
You guys are writing off murray way too quickly, he will be fine.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
So many prisoners of the moment on this forum Raonic will be lucky to win a slam, his game is very limited and has been helped by a very nice draw which included a fatigued 19 year old coming off a history win having to play in back to back days in the QF, he will be found out in the SF.

Raonic will be lucky to win more slams than Murray from today nevermind already being 2 behind, the guy is only 4 years younger by the time the Nadal/Novak/Murray era is gone Raonic will be 30 and a new generation will be giving him the beatdown.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Can someone start a "is murray a two slam wonder?" thread for fun?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts