Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Too close call

Votes: 1 4.5%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Imo Raonic basically destroys the Bulgarian in both departments..

who do you think is the more talented of the two?

vote in the poll..

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Re: Raonic vs Dimitrov, who is more talented and more complete?

Imo Raonic basically destroys the Bulgarian on both departments..

what do you think?

vote in the poll..
I think you have just opened Pandora's box. Awaiting for MTF trolls :). I ain't saying nothing :cool:.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I think you have just opened Pandora's box. Awaiting for MTF trolls :). I ain't saying nothing :cool:.
I mean people here calls out milos for being a servebot which I disagree.. He developed a quite solid baseline game, rarely making UE unlike other "talented" or "demi-gods", and his serve alone is one of the most lethal weapons on tennis today..

·
Bring it Home
20,689 Posts
OP is just trying to troll. :lol:

Every person who played tennis once in his life know Grigor's technique is way better. Milos basically fights against the racquet.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts

I mean people here calls out milos for being a servebot which I disagree.. He developed a quite solid baseline game, rarely making UE unlike other "talented" or "demi-gods", and his serve alone is one of the most lethal weapons on tennis today..
My friend, one thing you need to learn is how MTF operates. Every single player suck ... well I guess Fed and Nole get 'some respect' ... I can see you are 36yo, but you joined the board this year. All I can tell you is 'good luck'.

I've given up a long time ago. It's too bad I love tennis so much :). I come here to sort of fool around. MTF used to have some great smart posters. Well, it looks like they are all gone.

Milos is hated here as much as Nadal and they have nothing in common. Think about that. Dimi is a boy toy ... ;). People BS here too much. Get used to it.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Clearly most players in the top 50 are "more talented" tennis players in a classical sense than Raonic. However, Raonic still beats most of them because of his serve, great forehand, concentration and hard work. Talent is only one component of success in tennis as in everything else.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Some people are just obsessed with Dimitriv lately with all these threads. Dimi is the right answer here, though you won`t find serious discussion here.

Raonic has improved tremendously by the way, he has way better tennis ethics than Grigor.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
another tough calls. two talentless mugs. one relying on serving and another one cant even beat a decent player despite of all the "hot shots"

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dimitrov.

But Raonic has maximized his talent, Dimitrov has not.
What is Dimitrov real weapon? I mean not aesthetic shots.. but strokes that make any real damage...any can be found ?

Raonic serve alone is a huge weapon of mass-destruction. Dimi cant top that..

·
Registered
750 Posts
Not many pros are able to top Raonic in terms of sheer talent.

To achieve such amazing body balance and movement with such awkward and disproportionally long legs takes an enormous amount of talent that many people here fail to realise.

His hair is also top notch.

·
Premium Member
9,299 Posts
OP is just trying to troll. :lol:

Every person who played tennis once in his life know Grigor's technique is way better. Milos basically fights against the racquet.
:superlol::superlol: Divatrov needs chokes to win matches and is one of the biggest pushers on the tour :worship::worship:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
It's amusing that I am yet to see someone on this forum have even a vague understanding of what talent means/entails. Keep creating useless threads...

·
Registered
980 Posts
Raonic is original while the other one is a copycat.
Raonic still can improve his own game, while the other one suck at replicating someone else.
Raonic is literally a lady killer, while the other one so happy to rest a ladyboy.

·
Premium Member
9,299 Posts
Raonic is original while the other one is a copycat.
Raonic still can improve his own game, while the other one suck at replicating someone else.
Raonic is literally a lady killer, while the other one so happy to rest a ladyboy.
:worship::worship:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts