Mens Tennis Forums banner

Dimi or Milos or someone else?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Dimitrov... Raonic sucks harder on grass than Nadal.

EDIT: Obviously Angelina Jolie, Masha's replacment, wins...

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Returnitrov 2.0 takes it with superior movement among other things.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Darn, I'm getting mad right now. Nobody likes Raonic here. He is like a baby Sampras, no?

Seriously, I'd love to see this match up on grass. It would be fun me thinks. Baby Fed vs. Baby Sampras :drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Darn, I'm getting mad right now. Nobody likes Raonic here. He is like a baby Sampras, no?

Seriously, I'd love to see this match up on grass. It would be fun me thinks. Baby Fed vs. Baby Sampras :drool::drool::drool:
On hard court, yes. Grass, hell no! Raonic can't play on grass to save his life!

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Two players with good serves and awful returns. It would probably just come down to fitness, where Dimitrov easily has the edge.

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
Cheerapova's support would be decisive :cheerleader:

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Keeping posing questions with obvious answers bro.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dimi did improve his fitness, that's for sure, but I don't think he is that much fitter than Raonic. ROS is a problem for both guys.

This potential match on grass would be much closer than some of you think. I also think that Raonic is mentally stronger than Dimi.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
dimitrov is vastly superior on grass. raonic's serve would keep it close and he might get a set but dimitrov would be way to much in the end

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Dimi did improve his fitness, that's for sure, but I don't think he is that much fitter than Raonic. ROS is a problem for both guys.

This potential match on grass would be much closer than some of you think. I also think that Raonic is mentally stronger than Dimi.
No it wouldn't.

Raonic cannot play on grass, this isn't about fitness because the rallies would not last more than 4 shots tops.

Stop waffling.

Raonic is too tall to get down to low balls and Dimitrov has a wicked slice. Ontop of this he'd never break Dimitrov with Dimitrov's serve. Raonic likes time to hit a tennis ball, can't deal with a surface where the ball skids off.

Last year Igor Sisling dismantled Raonic on the grass at wimbledon and nothing will change, Dimitrov would do the same. Moment Raonic meets a half decent player on grass, he loses, simple.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts