Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Milos Raonic @milosraonic
I will be undergoing surgery to repair a nerve in my right foot. I withdrew from Rome to be ready to compete as soon as possible.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Highly doubt he'll be ready for RG.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
hmm..he could miss both RG and wimbledon because of this but obviously health comes first.more than likely the french ..i mean..its not very likely he will be ready to go after foot surgery in a couple weeks

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,921 Posts
Big surgery similar to Hewitt's (probably not as dramatic) to reduce pain. Hopefully it won't sideline him too long but not confident he'll be ready for RG.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Good luck and the fastest recovery! RG is gone and possibly Wimbledon, but the additional week can help him.

·
Registered
645 Posts
crap!
all the best man, hopefully he will be ready for Wimbledon, he can make some noise there

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
Quick recovery, chief Wiggum.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
NHL forum.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts

Minor issue.

·
Premium Member
8,656 Posts
Best of luck to him

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
So he lost to Murray 4-6 5-7 with a foot in need of surgery?

This version of Raonic could be dangerous. If his foot is damaged he could really ramp up the serve speeds to compensate for his weakened movement. Could be dangerous at Wimbleclay.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Unfortunate, he did well on clay last year.
He's defending SF in Rome, QF at Roland Garros, SF at Wimbledon. That's 1440 points right there. If he has to skip those tournaments, he will possibly drop out of the top 10 and probably drop out of the top 8.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts