·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Wowwwwwwwwww. I much prefer the new Monfils commercial:

Reactions: TheEndIsNear

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,287 Posts
Have they mixed this up with a David Ferrer commercial or something? :lol: Bizarre
Wow that Milos commercial is pretty much what I expected fitting in with Milos personality but the grunting? Yikes :eek:.
Do you know if Daveed does any commercials? If so, I'd like to see one would be interesting what they do.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Should be a WTA video

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,287 Posts
Wowwwwwwwwww. I much prefer the new Monfils commercial:
Now that's what I call a real commercial! :D Monfils in full force here :worship:
Raonic's sponsors should definitely take note here if they want to sell their shoes!

Kei also has some nice ones for his sponsors: recently did the racket Wilson burn test advert
And of course, that clever 'samurai sword' one for a cup noodles ad :lol:

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Now that's what I call a real commercial! :D Monfils in full force here :worship:
Raonic's sponsors should definitely take note here if they want to sell their shoes!

Kei also has some nice ones for his sponsors: recently did the racket Wilson burn test advert
And of course, that clever 'samurai sword' one for a cup noodles ad :lol:
Oh gosh, Kei and the kid with the noodles. <3 Uber-cute.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Any pubes cannot be found?
^ This. After the pubenic photoshoot he can do whatever the hell he wants, and it won't look awkward in comparison.

I tink the backhands in that video are CGI.
:lol:
Wasn't a true representation of his game, just another advert that we can't take seriously. Wasn't even wearing the sleeve ffs! Let's see another one with that big sleeve arm cracking some serves. At least they convinced him to keep his pubes concealed though, that's something I suppose.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Not surprised the forum prefers the Monfils and Nishikori TV spots. Very cheesy, gimmicky... The Raonic commercial is actually really artful. Good, solid concept, well-executed.

·
Your visions will happen
49,177 Posts
They actually filmed that commercial last March. I've played on that court that he was hitting on

Apart from the grunting, I like the commercial and especially the message

1 - 16 of 16 Posts