Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate bathing suits.

I got thinking today that I should buy one if I'm going to go South. And even if I"m not, I should have one anyways. I haven't purchased one in two years, because I can never find one that doesn't fit stupid. Why can't bathing suits just fit like underwear? Seriously. If I could find a suit that fit like my underwear, I would be set for life. But no. They all have to be too tight around the love handles, leave half the ass hanging out, and do nothing to flatter my chest. This PISSES ME OFF. I would swim three times a week at the local pool if I could find a fucking swimsuit that didn't make me want to puke. The obvious solution here is just to find a nude beach.

Okay. So maybe I'm a touch crabby because it poured rain on me, soaking my pants to the skin, meaning that I now have to wear another pair of pants to class in a couple of hours. This right after I had decided that I liked the pants I was wearing. I bought them like, two years ago and only wore them a couple of times because I hated how they bunched and what they did around the love handle region. For some peculiar reason they aren't doing that anymore.

Seriously, I was looking back on photos from first and second year earlier today, and my God. No wonder my father would always pick on my weight when I came home :p I wasn't heavy, but there is a significant difference between then and even this time last year. I already sort of have a round head, so it's really noticible when I'm carrying weight in my cheeks - WHO KNEW? Apparently everybody except me.

These two girls at the stats building practically bored holes in my back staring at me when I walked by them. I felt it, turned around, and gave them a "wtf?" look, receiving bitchfaces in response. I thought about it on my way up the stairs to submit my craptacular assignment, and I think they were actually probably just noting that it was raining outside. ;) Jumping the gun... how unlike me.

Anyways, I was feeling absolutely fantabulous until I got dumped rain on. It was raining so hard that I may as well just have stripped down and taken another shower. And a cold one, at that. I only like cold showers in the summer time or when I need a wakeup call, and I certainly don't like them with jeans and a coat on.

/end

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Well with a title like that on this entry, of course I was going to read it ;)

Entertaining as always :p But I am sorry you got rained on:hug:

G

·
0 Posts
Have to agree with Deb. You are indeed entertaining. I am like you when it comes to bathing suits. I actually do swim and have found a Speedo cut that fits perfectly. Ever think about going to a sports store? (during a sale of course) :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts