Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Thanks all of you for the warm welcome! ;), but in the place I'm working right now I don't have cellphone signal, much less internet access, so I will have to "disappear" again in some days.

But it's good to see you are still around supporting Delpo and also your other favorites.

And its great to see Juan Martín being so consistent. Not so long ago people doubted he could be a pro, given all his physical problems... look at where he is now!

Vamos Juan!

·
Registered
737 Posts
i can hardly breathe :eek:
Juan's going to lose his 5th in the very near future

:awww:

** as of 06 July 2009

Attachments

·
Banned
8,385 Posts
he is gonna lose his ranking next week, but why so sad? he only drops number 6 and he is not losing number 5 ranking because he is playing bad, only because he didnt defend those titles ;)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
My this thread hasn't been kept up for a while. The ATP site shows Juan ranking as of 26/12/11 as #11.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Its funny. Since Delpo's good form everyone is talking about he will replace Andy Murray at no 4 which is very early to speak of now, but I am happy people are recognising his great potential.

·
Registered
21 Posts
;) I believe that he can keep advancement after Estroil

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
As of today he is #8, the highest ranking since his comeback.
Important achievement as it guarantees way better draws. He can not meet any of the top players up to the QF.
He is #6 in the race.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts