Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Re: Ranking Watch - Really Moving in the Wrong Direction!!!!!!!

Gee as of 1/14/08 the ATP Site shows Kris' ranking as #105 which is down 12 positions
:sad: Kristof is still moving big time in the wrong direction :bigcry:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Re: Ranking Watch - Really Moving in the Wrong Direction!!!!!!!

Well I'm happy to report that as of 1/28/08 the ATP Site shows Kris' ranking is now #93 which is up 12 position :) Keep it going Kris :D

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Re: Ranking Watch - The Start of the Climb Back Up - I Hope!

that's good and hopefully it'll be even better after this week :yeah:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

Indeed as of 2/4/08 the ATP Site shows Kris' ranking is #72 which is up 21 positions
:woohoo:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

Well he has gotten up another position to #71. But he does need to pick up the pace again.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

No pace is present yet :sad: But he did pick up another position to be ranked #70 as of 2/18/08.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

I thought I would update this thread. Now I wish I hadn't :sad: As of 7/28/08 on the ATP Site Kris is ranked #123 which was said to be up 1 position :eek: Of course with injury problems his ranking is going to go down.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Re: Ranking Watch - Going down :-(

As of 8/25/08 Kris' ranking at the ATP Site was #112 and they said that was up 14 positions. So he is at least moving in the right direction ;)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Well Kristof ended the year 2008 with a Ranking of #85. Considering he was down in the 100's I guess #85 is an improvement.
But it is hard to get too excited about a Ranking like that when it wasn't that long ago that Kristof was Ranked in the 30's as I remember it he was almost in the Top Twenty. I hope 2009 will be better for Kristof.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Well as of 2/23/09 Kristof was ranked #114 acording to the ATP Site. His ranking just seems to be going everywhere--up, down, back up, back down, etc. :confused:

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
Up 14 spots to #100:woohoo:

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Up 14 spots to #100:woohoo:
That must give him some confidence, indeed :yeah: No jojo-ing now Kristof, UPwards is the only way :p

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I'm glad Kristof's ranking is going up, of course, but I think it is because of his CH Tournaments wins. I would rather it go up by his winning in regular ATP Tournaments. But the ranking going up is still better than his ranking going down no matter how he does it, I guess :)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts