·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Djokovic

2. Murray

3. Nadal

4. Nishikori

I didn't put Wawrinka because of his dreadful record in hard court Masters, but if he somehow peaks (which is quite rare for him in Masters, unlike Slams/WTF), then he has a small shot as long as he doesn't face Anderson obviously. Other players that are in with a chance : Berdych, Raonic...

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Nadal 3rd favourite? Tell me you're joking.
I think that the OP by "favorites" means OUR favorites, so player we would LIKE to win.

If I'm right, my choice is:

1. Ćorić
2. I don't care (Federer would be here if he played)
3. I don't care
4. I don't care
5. I don't care

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nadal 3rd favourite? Tell me you're joking.
No, I'm serious. In my opinion, no one outside of Djokovic and Murray is a safe bet to reach the SFs. I think Nadal can do well here with another easy draw, I don't think he can beat Djokovic and Murray though.

I think that the OP by "favorites" means OUR favorites, so player we would LIKE to win.

If I'm right, my choice is:

1. Ćorić
2. I don't care (Federer would be here if he played)
3. I don't care
4. I don't care
5. I don't care
No, if this thread was about players we want to win, Tsonga would top my list. :lol:

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
we need to wait for draw, but anyway

1. Nole 60% chance

2.Murray 15%

3.Nishikori 10%

4.Berdych 8%

5.Wawrinka 5%

someone surprising like Tsonga in 2014 - 2%

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
No, I'm serious. In my opinion, no one outside of Djokovic and Murray is a safe bet to reach the SFs. I think Nadal can do well here with another easy draw, I don't think he can beat Djokovic and Murray though.

No, if this thread was about players we want to win, Tsonga would top my list. :lol:
In that case, ignore my post. :lol:

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Everyone underestimates Nadal...
because everyone saw his subpar level on clay and his serve right now sucks so hard to expect from 2015 Nadal to play 2 levels above that on medium paced HC in NA. To many players right now can hit through him or outserve him on those courts.

·
Administrator
18,629 Posts
because everyone saw his subpar level on clay and his serve right now sucks so hard to expect from 2015 Nadal to play 2 levels above that on medium paced HC in NA. To many players right now can hit through him or outserve him on those courts.
I don't like nadal at all... But anyone with any sense can tell that he'll be back as good as ever, and all you haters will be in ruins. He will probably make quarters/semis still at USO, but only Djokovic and Murray are certain to beat him.

Plus you guys all talk of his crap shots this year - you probably haven't even watched over 5 of his matches :rolleyes:

I'd say some top 10 players would beat him, but in the end he has the mentality to be back

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I don't like nadal at all... But anyone with any sense can tell that he'll be back as good as ever, and all you haters will be in ruins. He will probably make quarters/semis still at USO, but only Djokovic and Murray are certain to beat him.

Plus you guys all talk of his crap shots this year - you probably haven't even watched over 5 of his matches :rolleyes:

I'd say some top 10 players would beat him, but in the end he has the mentality to be back
i don´t know if you are blind or what look at him since 2014 - already had terrible clay season for his standars, yes won RG, but whole 2014 was sign of decline and 2015 is even worse but keep dreaming that he will come back winning big titles. He is done - and 2 big factors are here that weren´t here before

1. his ranking is worse than ever - harder draws

2. his aura is gone - people are not scared of him - check interviews from many guys - they feel they can beat him now . similar to Roger had aura back than and now people like Seppi play him at 110% believeing they can win - Nadal´s aura was maybe +20% in many matches and now nobodies think they can outserve him on faster courts

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
Djokovic
Nadal
Murray
Raonic
Wawrinka

1 - 20 of 54 Posts