Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Option C

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
I think it could be option b, but when a year has passed, the points are cut off... this thing of 18-tournaments, 5-other best bla bla bla is so complicated for the manager :p

·
2011 Here we go again!
10,542 Posts
I voted for B but I prefer a combination of A and B.

I think that the best would be to add up all points from all tournaments that a player has participated in a whole season and then when the next season begins a player can gain or lose points according to the performance in the last year's tournament.

·
Registered
34,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ranks will work with points defence obviously.

I will require some help to make the best 5+13, I have no idea how to put it on the excell :p

·
2011 Here we go again!
10,542 Posts
The ranks will work with points defence obviously.

I will require some help to make the best 5+13, I have no idea how to put it on the excell :p
The tournies counting will be the 4 GS, the 10 MS, the Masters Cup (if it's included for the top 8) and the best 5 other countable tournaments.
What is the 13 for?

Will you follow the best 5 tournies towards the ranking points or will all count?

·
2011 Here we go again!
10,542 Posts
13= 4Gs+9Ms.

The 5 best tournies.
I counted the Toronto MS and the Montreal MS as 2 instead of 1 there :p

So it's 4GS + 9MS + 5BT = 18 events.

It can be done on excel but it takes loads of time. Column 1 will include the names of the players, Columns 2-5 will include the GS points, Columns 6-14 will include the MS points, Columns 15-? will include the points for the rest of the tournaments and in bold the best 5 and the last column will include the total ranking points for that player by adding the 18 tournies.

I can do it but it will take time and as I am flying back to the UK in 18 hours where I have no internet home for the time being it will be sometime after the following week. I will barely have time to login and make picks and send points until around the 22nd of August.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts